The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileAnhui SeaSun Biotech Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
CAS No. : 80060-09-9
Molecular formula: C23H32N2OS
Molecular weight: 384.6
Melt point: 144.6-147.7ºC
Solubility In water: 0.06mg/l (25ºC)
Diafenthiuron TC: 95% 97%
Diafenthiuron SC: 25% 50%
Diafenthiuron WP: 50%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
DIAFENTHIURON insecticide and acaricide which kills larvae, nymphs and adults by contact and/or stomach action; also shows some ovicidal action. Effective against phytophagous mites on cotton, various field and fruit, crops, ornamentals and vegetables. Also controls some leaf-feeding pests in cole crops, soya beans and cotton. Diafenthiuron is safe on adults of all beneficial groups. Compatible with the biological control of Aleyrodidae and mites in glasshouses.
· Unique chemistry with a new mode of action - controls resistant strains of mines, whiteflies, and hence low rist of cross resistance with existing chemicals.
· Broad spectrum of activity - covers a wide range of leaf-feeding pests.
· Long duration of activity - fewer application compared to traditional products.
· Degradation into urea derivative - phytotonic effect and yield increase.
· Immediately stops feeding, reproduction and mobility in the pest.
· After first uptake the pest does not damage the crop any further.
· Has vapor action that penetrates into thick canopies hence reaching insects in hard to reach areas